Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Chicago - IL ~ Navy Pier & Architectural Tour

THE WINDY CITY
Chicago, Illinois
 Our first day in Chicago was nice and sunny. A very nice taxi driver named Tony drove us to the Navy Pier. He dropped us off at the Navy Pier, which is at the tip of lake Michigan. The lake looked so big it was like an ocean! It looked endless.
 I learned to shoot trick photography when I was in 4th grade and thought it would be funny to show my mom how to make it look like I was drinking water from one of the big fountains.

                    My mom & dad                          and me... photo bombing! :)


A beautiful day in Chicago!


Since it was such a beautiful day, we decided to take the Architectural boat tour on the Chicago River to see and hear about all the history like the
Sears Tower...
 and many more!
 Trump Tower   

As soon as we got off of the boat it poured rain!  



We caught a taxi back to the train station and took a double decker train back to our hotel where we watched the lightning storm from our hotel room.






Overall it was a really good day and I had a lot of fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment